42” Philips Slimline LED Light Bar 200 Watt
$330.00 Inc. Gst
or 4 payments of $82.50 with Afterpay
• 42″ 200 Watt Single Row Slimline Led Light Bar
• 40 x 5 Watt high intensity Phillip Leds with 50,000 hour + lifespan
• IP68 Waterproof rating
• 16,600 Lumen’s
• Includes adjustable mounting bracket with studs. Designed for impact protection.
• Operating Temp: -40°C ~ +80°C
• Operating Voltage 10-32 DC with Voltage Protection
• RoHS and CE compliant
• Deutsch DT-06 plugs for a secure connection
• 2 year warranty
• Die cast aluminum housing with 316 stainless steel bolts and fittings
• Premium shatterproof PC lenses
• Beam type – Combination lens pattern
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- 40 x 5 Watt Philips LEDs
- Gore Military Grade Pressure Vent
- Ingress Protection IP68
- 43mm High Slimline profile
- 2 Stage combination optics
Why 4D Optics?
The 4D optic range is all about getting the most out of an LED. All cheap options on the market only use a reflector per LED chip. Without the correct optics the majority of light emitted is lost in over spray. The 4D range focuses all the light with better forward projection. A better light is achieved with lower power consumption. This is known the LUX performance. A Lumen rating is used by most companies for theoretical light amount that LED can emit.
New 4D optics technology combines with reflector cup and convex optics, greatly increase the lighting output
Durability and Lifespan
LED light bars are an invaluable accessory for offroad driving at night and in foggy or dusty conditions. Midnight Lighting uses the highest quality UV rated polyester powder coating, to ensure our light bars paint finish won’t turn bronze from sun like our competitors’ products do. LED lights are particularly efficient and project a high level of brightness, providing far greater night time visibility than other light options and standard vehicle headlamps. Our primary lenses are made from an optically engineered and UV stabilized hardened PC. Inferior light bars use a cheap run of the mill PC in order keep costs down, which will turn yellow and fog with use. LEDs are known for their long life and especially efficient light production, as they produce a minimal amount of heat in comparison to other lighting technologies. Our lighting products have lifespans upwards of 50,000 hours, and do not fade over their lifetime.