Our D40 bash plates will fit all models from 2005 to 2015. The plates have been designed to cover underneath the motor from the cross member the factory front plate finishes from to the the next cross member towards the rear of the vehicle. We always recommend buying the 2 piece set but unfortunately some Bull Bars remove the front plate top mounting brackets.
Fitting Instructions: Due to the 2 build locations and the models Rx, St, St-x and 550 there is a different ways to mount.
A) The second cross member has welded nuts in side and the plate can be easily bolted on
B) The second cross member has holes going all the way through, we supply long bolts, washers and nuts.
C) The second cross member only has holes in the base of it. You will have to drill all the way through and we supply the long bolts, washers and nuts. (seek professional help if you are not confident to do this)
*Before you purchase a Bull Bar check it does not remove the front plate top mounting brackets!!
- Available in 3mm Mild Steel & 3mm Stainless Steel. 3mm Mild Steel comes raw unpainted.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- Diff/Sump Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Not sure which material to choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks Mild steel start to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endure a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you piece of mind.