Nissan Navara NP300 D23 – Front and Diff/Sump Plate
$160.00 – $300.00 Inc. Gst
Series: NP300 D23
Year Range: 2015 – Current
*Fits with all major bull bars if they retain the factory tin plate.
What You Need to Know:
- Stainless is superior alternative to Mild Steel, this will Not crack over time and is stronger and lighter. No need for painting and rust proof.
- Fits using all factory bolt holes and new bolts supplied
- Mounts are only required once the factory mounts have broken. This happens due to poor welds and being hit while 4x4ing. Our Custom Offroad Triton Mq has the same chassis and took us over a year to break one mount with some pretty heavy driving
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our Custom Offroad designed bash plates will fit all new models from 2015. The plates have been designed to replace the front factory plate and cover underneath the motor from the cross member the factory front plate finishes to the the next cross member towards the rear of the vehicle. We always recommend buying the 2 piece set but unfortunately some Bull Bars remove the front plate top mounting brackets.
*Before you purchase a Bull Bar check it does not remove the front plate top mounting brackets!!
- Plates are supplied with “NP300”, “Navara” cut out or just vents.
- Available in 3mm Mild Steel, 3mm Stainless Steel. 3mm Mild Steel comes raw unpainted.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 2 piece Front and Diff/Sump Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 5 mins to fit.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, if you are in Brisbane with a Diff Drop please contact us and we can make the modifications.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Not sure which material choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks Mild steel start to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endure a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates are great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you piece of mind.
Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
|Front Plate Option|
Np300 Logo, Navara Logo, Vented