Our Challenger PB & PC bash plates will fit all new models from 2005 to 2015. The plates have been designed to use the existing holes that the standard plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars.
- Plates are supplied with Diamond logo cut out or just vents
- Transmission Plate follows on from the Diff Plate
- Available in 3mm Mild Steel, 3mm & 4mm Stainless Steel. 3mm Mild Steel comes raw unpainted.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 5 mins to fit.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, if you are in Brisbane with a Diff Drop please contact us and we can make the modifications.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Not sure which material and thickness to choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks Mild steel start to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endure a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you piece of mind. If you like to go a bit more rugged in your driving and want the extra strength then the 4mm stainless is for you.