Our R51 bash plates will fit all most from 2005 to 2015. You must measure the 2 most forward mounting holes before purchase please.
The plates have been designed to replace the front factory plate and cover underneath the motor from the cross member the factory front plate finishes to the the second cross member towards the rear of the vehicle. The Transmission Plate will bolt to the sump plate and follow through to the next cross member with a 300mm over hang. We always recommend buying the 3 piece set but unfortunately some Bull Bars remove the front plate top mounting brackets.
*Before you purchase a Bull Bar check it does not remove the front plate top mounting brackets!!
Fitting Instructions of the second plate: Due to the 2 build locations and the models Rx, St, St-x and 550 there are different ways to mount.
A) The second cross member has welded nuts in side and the plate can be easily bolted on
B) The second cross member has holes going all the way through, we supply long bolts, washers and nuts.
C) The second cross member only has holes in the base of it. You will have to drill all the way through and we supply the long bolts, washers and nuts. (seek professional help if you are not confident to do this)
- Available in 3mm Mild Steel, 3mm Stainless Steel. 3mm Mild Steel comes raw unpainted.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump Guard Combo and Transmission/Gearbox Plate
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, if you are in Brisbane with a Diff Drop please contact us and we can make the modifications.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Not sure which material choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks Mild steel start to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endure a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates are great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you piece of mind.