How To Fit Your Bash Plate At Home
Don't want to fit it yourself? Get your bash plate fitted at one of our distributor’s locations.
About The Bash Plates
Our Custom Offroad bash plates will fit all new models from 2015. The plates have been designed to use the existing holes that the standard plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars.
- Plates are supplied with Car wording, Custom Offroad or just vents, all ventilation is the same
- Transmission Plate follows on from our Diff Plate, these 3 plates replace the 2 on the vehicle
- 3mm Mild, 3mm & 4mm Stainless Steel.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 15 mins to fit.
- New Bolts Supplied
- Please message first if you have a Diff Drop
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Not sure which material and thickness to choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks, Mild steel starts to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endures a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you peace of mind. If you like to go a bit more rugged in your driving and want the extra strength then the 4mm stainless is for you.