About The Bash Plates
Our Custom Offroad designed and made Triton bash plates will fit all new models from 2015. The plates have been designed to use the existing holes that the standard plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars.
- Plates are supplied with Car Wording, “Custom Offroad” or just vents
- Transmission Plate follows on from the Diff Plate
- Available in 3mm Mild Steel, 3mm & 4mm Stainless Steel. 3mm Mild Steel comes raw unpainted.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission Guard Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 25 mins to fit.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Does not fit with a Diff Drop, this vehicle does not need a diff drop. I own one I know
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search “Custom Offroad Accessories”
Not sure which material and thickness to choose?
Mild steel is great for short term usage 6 to 12 months. After various knocks, Mild steel starts to crack and rust over time. Stainless Steel is a far superior metal that endures a lot more hits and beach driving. The most popular setup is 3mm stainless, these plates great for general 4wding, will last you for years and give you peace of mind. If you like to go a bit more rugged in your driving and want the extra strength then the 4mm stainless is for you.