Mitsubishi Pajero NM to NX – Front, Diff/Sump and Transmission Bash Plates
$260.00 – $550.00 Inc. Gst
Series: NM to NX
*Ventilation tested to the Cape and Back
What You Need to Know:
- Stainless is superior alternative to Mild Steel, this will Not crack over time and is stronger and lighter. No need for painting and rust proof.
- Fits using all factory bolt holes and new bolts supplied
- Mounts are only required once the factory mounts have broken. This happens due to poor welds and being hit while 4x4ing. Our Custom Offroad Triton Mq has the same chassis and took us over a year to break one mount with some pretty heavy driving
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Our Pajero bash plates will fit all models from the NM to the NX. The plates have been designed to use the existing holes that the standard plates bolts to and to work with all Bull Bars. Made from 3mm Stainless Steel they give the protection of 4mm Mild Steel but without the weight and a longer durability.
- Plates are supplied with “Pajero” cut out or just vents.
- Available in 3mm or 4mm Stainless Steel, 3mm Raw Mild Steel the perfect thickness of weight to strength ratio.
- Australian Made, all our plates are made right here in Brisbane!
- 3 piece Front, Diff/Sump Guard and Transmission Combo
- Replace the 1.5mm standard tin and plastic plates.
- Slim Design for maximum clearance, no modifications and only 5 mins to fit.
- We recommend using the standard bolts as the high Tensile put to much pressure on the mounts.
- Specials, deals and competitions are posted on our Facebook page. Search ‘Custom Offroad Accessories’
Need more protection? We are always looking to expand our range, make an appointment to bring in your vehicle and we will see what we can do.
Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
13kg to 17kg